Saturday 22 July 2017

Video: Tyga says he tried to warn Rob Kardashian about Blac Chyna

Tyga stopped by ‘The Breakfast Club’ and shared his thoughts on the Blac Chyna x Rob Kardashian situation.
According to Tyga, he tried to warn Rob about Chyna’s ways.
“I told homie what the play was,” Tyga said. “I told him what he was going to deal with.”
He added, “I was just like, ‘Bro, I was just with her for three, four years. This is what you’re about to deal with.”
When asked for clarification, Tyga said:
“Y’all see what [Chyna’s got] going on…. She just got a different mentality. She really is a good person at heart, but she’s been through a lot in life and she didn’t really have people to help guide her in her life. I just knew a n*gga like [Rob] ain’t gonna be able to handle somebody like her.”
If you care, Tyga also opened up about losing Kylie Jenner, dealing with his Cash Money fallout, and more.
Watch:

1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun