Thursday 20 July 2017

Usher's ex-wife, Tameka Foster responds to his viral herpes news

Tameka Foster wants you to know that she and her health are good.
With news of Usher Raymond passing around herpes making its way around the internet, Tameka took to Instagram to let everyone know that what happens with her ex-husband has NOTHING to do with her.
She writes:
Do not come on my page discussing rumors or people that have NOTHING to do with me. I have been divorced 8 years… Some issues are not my business… ex husbands, ex friends, snakes, hoes, characters, etc. Not my circus, not my clowns … I’m good and my health (Everywhere is great), well my right knee hurts and I need reading glasses but otherwise I’m awesome and enjoying the sun. Miss me with other grown folks crazy gossip.. Not my business at all. I’m living my bestest life. Always. Miss me with the bullshit. Thank you. Carry on *nail emoji*

1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun