Tuesday 6 June 2017

Mehgan James planted entire Robert Kardashian romance story for fame & followership

He's had a fairly turbulent time with his love life, with a complicated on/off relationship with the mother of his child, former stripper Blac Chyna, as well as a string of reported romances.
Fake fling: According to TMZ , 'Mehgan's "team" contacted a bunch of media outlets planting the story', with the aim of spreading her name and growing her following
But it has been alleged that Rob Kardashian's latest fling, Mehgan James, was entirely made up - and she planted the story to gain more social media followers.
According to TMZ, 'Mehgan's "team" contacted a bunch of media outlets planting the story', with the aim of spreading her name and growing her following. 
TMZ reports:
Our sources say Mehgan’s “team” contacted a bunch of media outlets planting the story. We’re told her goal was SOP … spread her name, grow her following.
Mehgan’s at 806k Instagram followers — doubling in a week — so sadly, mission accomplished. 
Mehgan took to Instagram to deny reports she planted the story with a rather lengthy explanation. Check it out below.
Ok Look . This is getting ridiculous ! And the fact that it’s Monday and YALL are STILL talkin about this is beyond me . So since you guys wana talk , let’s talk . 1) I did not fake anything . Like I said I never confirmed that I was dating rob . Any one that asked I told them it was not true . AND not to mention , the media is trying to make me look like the villain here when THEY are the ones who pieced together a story with no receipts . It takes two people to fake a relationship , any one who fakes a relationship by themselves is a complete idiot !! 2) I’ve been working in entertainment since I was 18 I’ve done a multitude of Tv shows as well as a couple films . As well as have had over half a million social media followers over two years … OH wait , I have a college degree and Am a vendor for one of the MOST POPULAR clothing companies online right now ??????????? so for FAME? Ya’ll are REACHING ! 3. During the duration of this rumor I asked a couple friends that I know in PR what to do & they told me the best thing to do is not say anything , don’t entertain it and it will go away . 4. The fact that this is still being talked should raise question marks to any one who’s smart . Like I said in a previous post , im just ” Mehgan something” that most of you never even heard of !!! So how would I have the power to MAKE UP A BS STOTY and get media outlets to RUN IT?? How sway ? We all know WHAT FAMILY HAS THE MEDIA ON THEIR PAY ROLL???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? and it’s not mine . Happy Monday tho . Btw- @tmz , ya’lls story sounds dumb af , my followers have not ” doubled ” and I don’t have a ” team ” that reached out to you . I don’t have a manager and my publicist is on hiatus until September when my next show airs ????. PSS. lol – if i ever wanted to fake a relationship with a rich white guy it would be PRINCE HARRY!!!!!!!!! Not rob Kardashian!!! Psss. Have you guys ever have the slightest thought that THEY made up the story ??????????? , isn’t the family at odds with the mother of robs child ? ??????????? come on y’all ????????????
A post shared by Mehgan James (@_mehganj) on 

Rumours: It has been alleged that Rob Kardashian's latest 'fling', Mehgan James, was entirely made up - and she planted the story to gain more social media followers

1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun