Wednesday 28 June 2017

Ricky Martin & boyfriend Jwan Yosef are planning a BIG wedding in Puerto Rico

In April 2016, Ricky Martin began dating Syrian Swedish painter Jwan Yosef and the two announced their engagement in November 2016.
Photo published for Ricky Martin planea extravagante boda - Luis Guillermo
Around seven months after Ricky Martin announced his engagement to Jwan Yosef, the “Livin’ La Vida Loca” singer says he is sure his wedding will be a “big” affair.
“It’s going to be a big event. I want something massive, I for sure want to get married in Puerto Rico. That is something that has to happen,” Martin said in a statement to eonline.com.
Martin added: “It’s where I’m from, where my family is from. He’s (Jwan) from Sweden and some of his relatives are from Syria so we’re going to do something international. We’ll see what happens.”
While Martin’s enthusiasm to say ‘I Do’ is palpable, the Grammy winner admits that planning isn’t exactly full-speed ahead.

1 comment:

  1. I always knew Ricky wasn't straight.
    And Ryan Seacrest.


    Long live TBW

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun