Saturday 1 July 2017

Photos: Instagram vs Real Life..... Hilarious!!!

Some people will go to any lengths to impress others.
They use social networks to demonstrate their “beautiful lives“ to the rest of the world, and sometimes it ends up being incredibly hilarious.
Bright Side gathered several honest pictures of how all these ”perfect" photos are really made.

"The best emotions are when you’re at the stadium."
"Just got new Gucci sliders."
"All mine and natural."
"Chillin’ with my bae."
"My new beauty!"
"New job at a serious company."
"Played some golf with the gentlemen..."
"It takes training."
"Marveling at the pier."
"Left a generous tip for the waiter."
"Love it when bae cooks for me!"
"Went to Europe for a well-deserved rest."
"Bae caught me sleeping."
"I like to have some cash handy."
"Went in my own car."
"An unforgettable feeling."
"Did some serious renovations in the kitchen."
Instagram vs. reality

😅😅😅😅😅 Bottom line? Don't believe everything you see online!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Fake people but Hush Puppy really gat it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing so hard here o, my stomach hurts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true... those who got it dont need to make noise at all !

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun