Thursday 17 May 2018

Video: Billionaire Femi Otedola takes the most rugged transport in Lagos & his daughter, DJ Cuppy freaks out

Billionaire business man and oil tycoon, Femi Otedola took to his official Instagram page today to share a video of him rolling in 'Molue', Nigeria's most rugged mode of transportation from Sango to Agege in Lagos, and one of his daughters, Ife Otedola aka DJ Cuppy expressed her fear in a comment she made on the post.
Watch:
Cuppy wrote:
EPIC! Papa, call me back, to ensure her dad hadn't mugged, kidnapped or harmed!!!! ðŸ˜‚😂😂😂😂!!!
Image may contain: text

3 comments:

  1. Mummy Showkey00:55

    Oshisko..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boluwatife Adeosun00:56

    Otedola for president!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Na Me O00:58

    I too love this family if I lie make I naked baff tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun