Wednesday 14 June 2017

Video: Demi Moore Loses 2 Of Her Front Teeth

Demi Moore is speaking out about how she lost her two front teeth.
“I sheared off my front teeth. I’d love to say it was skateboarding or something really kind of cool, but I think it’s something that’s important to share, because I think it’s literally, probably after heart disease, one of the biggest killers in America, which is stress,” Moore, 54, shared. “Stress sheared off my front teeth. But, in an effort to get ready for you, I wanted to make sure my teeth were in.”
The “Rough Night” actress appeared on the late-night show with both chompers intact, but in an exclusive statement to Page Six, Moore clarified that she didn’t lose them simultaneously.
“They happened a year apart but the fact remains that I sheared off both my front teeth,” she told us. “Thank God for modern dentistry. Without it, I wouldn’t be smiling on the red carpet.”
She appeared on ‘The Tonight Show’ and told host Jimmy Fallon the story.
Watch:

2 comments:

  1. This actress from Ghost is still looking so fine.....


    Long live TBW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much surgery

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun