Thursday 4 May 2017

Video: Beyonce releases a $300 ‘How to Make Lemonade’ box set

Beyonce has announced a new $300 box set in support of her most recent album Lemonade.
The made-to-order collector’s edition item, aptly dubbed the  ‘How To Make Lemonade Box Set’, features the album on vinyl, as well as a 600-page coffee table book with “hundreds of never-before-seen photos” from the making of the album.
The book features a foreword from Dr. Michael Eric Dyson, as well as poetry by Warsan Shire. You can check it out here.
If you don’t want to shell out the $300 +$65 shipping for the box set, the vinyl release of the album can be pre-ordered on its own here.

A post shared by Beyoncé (@beyonce) on

2 comments:

  1. I am a fan, a beyhive and so I may get this!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan, a beyhive and so I may get this!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun