3. Olaiya made her acting debut in the Wale Adenuga Super Story production, "No Pain No Gain," in which she played Ireti.
She made her indigenous movie debut in the Yoruba movie, “Agunbaniro”.
4. In 2015, the late actress was honoured by the Nigeria Police Force in Abuja for being a role model to Nigerian youths.
5. In December 2007, the actress got married to Bayo Okesola. The couple separated few years later following irreconcilable differences.
6. In 2014, the actress who was born a Christian, converted to Islam.
7. Olaiya was also known for her roles in films such as "Sade Blade ", "Nkan adun" and "Omo iya meta leyi ".