Wednesday 3 May 2017

Photo: My Open Letter To Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg

Mark, kindly do the needful- Toyeen B.
In my letter to Mark dated 3rd of May, 2017, I wrote:
Dear Mark,I would like to appeal to you to kindly release my FB live video facility.It's exactly a week now that I have been suspended from streaming live..
We get barred from doing live videos just because music is being played in the background.

Seriously?
And people who are streaming their suicide videos on your platform don't get barred! As a matter of fact, their suicide videos get millions of views before they are pulled down and I get suspended IMMEDIATELY merely for music copyright reasons and not for nudity, suicide, violence or graphic act?!!! 🤔What irony!!!..

A lot of people are now complaining because we are all in the same shoes. Your team seriously needs to look into this.The worst thing is that when you are abruptly suspended, you/they never tell us for how long!!!Meanwhile, some other Facebook users who also play music in their live video chats are still able to go live! This is confusing..


I am glad to hear that you have hired or are hiring 3,000 staffers who are going to review posts for violent content, hate speech etc but try and look into my own issue as well. 'Edakun' 'epp' me before I lose all the people who enjoy watching my educative, informative, inspiring and entertaining facebook live video chats!!!..


You also need a proper help desk/customer care service where we can channel our complaints and enquiries and get assistance..
#YouTube live video would have been a better alternative because you can even monetize your videos there but sadly, you can only use your laptop/computer to stream except you have over 50,000 subscribers, only then you can stream from your mobile phones!!!..


Kindly give my request a favourable consideration biko #FreeMeNow ðŸ˜ƒ.So many events that I have attended that I would have wanted to air..


Thanking you in anticipation..


Toyeen B.


My open letter to #Facebook's #MarkZuckerberg. . Dear Mark, I would like to appeal to you to kindly release my FB live video facility. It's exactly a week now that I have been suspended from streaming live. . We get barred from doing live videos just because music is being played in the background. Seriously? And people who are streaming their suicide videos on your platform don't get barred! As a matter of fact, their suicide videos get millions of views before they are pulled down and I get suspended IMMEDIATELY merely for music copyright reasons and not for nudity, suicide, violence or graphic act?!!! 🤔 What irony!!!. . A lot of people are now complaining because we are all in the same shoes. Your team seriously needs to look into this. The worst thing is that when you are abruptly suspended, you/they never tell us for how long!!! Meanwhile, some other Facebook users who also play music in their live video chats are still able to go live! This is confusing. . I am glad to hear that you have hired or are hiring 3,000 staffers who are going to review posts for violent content, hate speech etc but try and look into my own issue as well. 'Edakun' 'epp' me before I lose all the people who enjoy watching my educative, informative, inspiring and entertaining facebook live video chats!!!. . You also need a proper help desk/customer care service where we can channel our complaints and enquiries and get assistance. . #YouTube live video would have been a better alternative because you can even monetize your videos there but sadly, you can only use your laptop/computer to stream except you have over 50,000 subscribers, only then you can stream from your mobile phones!!!. . Kindly give my request a favourable consideration biko #FreeMeNow 😃. So many events that I have attended that I would have wanted to air. . Thanking you in anticipation. . Toyeen B. . @facebook, @facebooklife, @instagram, @zuck. . #socialmedia #TBW #DubaiBlogger #DubaiBlog #blog #blogger #Vlog #vlogger #afropolitan #entrepreneur #entertainment #mua #lifestyle #luxury #beauty #VisitDubai #fashion #DJ #travel #news #instagram #Whatsapp #post #mydubai
A post shared by Toyeen B's World (@toyeenbsworld) on

1 comment:

  1. Why do i have this feeling he will reply this post of yours?

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun