Tuesday 11 April 2017

Photos: Who I be? Based on logistics, this is 1 of my flaws- Toyeen B

This is my story.
My name is Toyeen B, I am a blogger and there's something really, REALLY ugly about me!!!
A few times, I have come online to talk about a few good things about me and mine but there's one thing you guys may not know about me!
Some of the few good things I talked about here include my going straight to Secondary School Form One from Primary Four, graduating with a B.Sc from Unilag at the age of 19 and also being the Best Graduating Student of the MPA (Masters in Public Administration) class in my set in the same University of Lagos!
Yes, I graduated with a G.P.A of 4.17 because I was hot like that. πŸ˜‰πŸ₯‡πŸ†

No automatic alt text available.
But I have a confession.
It's about my handwriting.
My handwriting is FUGLY (F*cking + Ugly)!!!!! ☹
No automatic alt text available.
My handwriting, in its best element! πŸ˜…
W-H-A-T???
My handwriting is soOoooo ugly that people often wonder if I was taught in an 'abe-igi' nursery and primary school!!! πŸ€£
Fortunately for me, I didn't attend an 'under-the-tree' nursery and primary school, we all went to 2 of the best schools back in the day: Yewande Memorial School and Corona Apapa!!!
My friends once asked me if I never did that letter writing we did in nursery! πŸ€£
You remember that exercise book with coloured lines where you had to write the alphabets in different styles and sizes?!
kuku did that but I don't know why my handwriting still turned out bad, like VERY bad!!!
Some of my other friends even joked that my writing does not compliment my look at all and wondered how the lecturers read my exam papers to score me!!! πŸ˜…
The thing is, my writing is ugly, I agree, but I believe it's quite legible.
In my undergraduate and postgraduate years, I hardly ever sat at the back and hardy missed any lecture.
The reasons being that I am quite short-sighted and even with my lunettes or contact lens, I still loved to see the lecturers πŸ‘΄ well and listen attentively.
You see, I hated reading so much and attending classes made my reading easier/less!!!
The only one time I sat behind in my Fsc 104 Math class in the Science Complex, na play I go play!!! πŸ’ƒπŸ€Ή
I didn't grab anything! πŸ€“
In my postgraduate class, my classmates used to queue up to get and copy from my notebooks because I was very detailed!
In spite of the ugly writing, my notes were always on point, neat and well written.
I even had foot notes where I jotted down how the lecturers explained certain points.
I was super illustrative like that.
Everybody in my family has super beautiful handwritings down to my nephews and nieces.
Even my late dad's hand writing was cool and his signature cooler!!!
I don't know why mine is different πŸ˜’ but diarrrizzz God!!!
As I reflect on my life and as I dey 'bust my kidney' dey wonder, 'who I be' πŸ˜›, I can't help but thank God that we don't have to blog using our own handwriting, otherwise it would have been a case of “AdΓ¬yαΊΉ́ kọ̀wΓ©, oyinbo kaati”!!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Besides, who fine handwriting don epp? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
The question 'wey dey bust my head now be dis':
A person who can't talk about his/her flaws, is that one a person? πŸ±πŸ‘€
This is Toyeen B. xo
Your #DorobloggerπŸ™Ž
One love. πŸ’œ
No automatic alt text available.
Image may contain: one or more people and text


2 comments:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun