Sunday 9 April 2017

Photos: Darren Hayes of ‘Savage Garden’ replies me regarding my post on his husband

Earlier on today, I wrote a post about Darren Hayes of  ‘Savage Garden’ not being able to show love to his husband, Richard Cullen in public because. (Read that HERE)
sg
As I mentioned Darren on Twitter regarding that post which he must have read on my blog, he replied saying: ”Complete and utter bullshit made up article”!
TBW did not make up the article which was culled from Daily Mail, so Darren should not blame us!!!
Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, ocean and text
Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, text

Anyways, noin but love for Savage Garden! 👍❤

1 comment:

  1. Does he know who he is talking to?
    No one should mess with our doroblogger of the mid. East!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun