Saturday 27 December 2014

News: Are you a Lupita Nyong’o fan? Then this adorable Christmas poem is for you

Lupita Nyong'o definitely has had one of the best years ever as far as a member of Hollywood goes.
Screen Shot 2014-12-24 at 8.34.11 AM

The 12 Years A Slave actress won her first Oscar earlier this year for her role in the ground-breaking film, and won countless other awards throughout the year.
Not only was she the spotlight of the awards for her talent, but she also became a new style icon for her flawless ability to dominate the red carpets with her looks.
Fast forward to the end of the year now, Lupita is reflecting on her amazing year, and wrote a cute poem to her fans on Instagram, along with a picture wishing them a “Happy Holidays!”

The sweet poem read:
This year was one of a kind,
And a kind one to me.  
There was lots to be done, And a whole lot to see.
I had family and friends, And colleagues galore, Now I have fans, Plus a million and four! You tweet and you post, And you instagram too.
You chat, comment, draw, You just do what you do. And though I don’t answer ‘Cause time is a-tickin’, Know that you matter By the posts that I’m pickin’.
I keep posting ‘Cause I know that you care, And I care to post
When I know that you’re there. So this season, Though I know your name not, I’m happy I got you, And that I gave what you got. I wish for you peace, Love, joy, laughter beams, And in the new year, May you live out your dreams!
(And as Dr. Seuss says:)“If things start happening, don’t worry, don’t stew, just go right along and you’ll start happening too.”
Love, Lupita N.
Is there anything not to love about this girl?! We can’t wait to see what Lupita does next with all that has happened in 2014.
Embedded image permalink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun