Friday 26 December 2014

Fab Photos: It's the most wonderful time of the year....Christmas with fam & friends

'Tis the season to be jolly and indeed it's been a very jolly one!
Our last born Shade who had planned with one of my other sisters, Sho just crept in while we were all asleep 2 mornings ago and surprised everyone!
She flew in from Montreal to spend xmas with her family and my mood right about now is un-describable!!!
This is the first time in many, many years all the 4 girls are together and I decided to share some of our fun pics as we 'take Doobuyyyy' with family and lovely friends!!!
*Singing* We are family......I gat all my sisters with me....
#FamilyMatters #FamilyOverEverything #Xmas #Merry #Fun #Thankful #OluwaIsInvolved #Sisters #Fab #Baloguns #Blessed
Compliments of the season to y'all readers dearest!!!
Sister-Sister-Sister!

Sister Sledge Balogun! (lol): Shade, Toy, Shola et Iyabo

Shola, Toyeen et Iyabo
 
With my beuatiful Shay & Lum! x
Doroblogger.....TOY. xo




Photo Credit: TBW (All Rights Reserved)








2 comments:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun