Saturday 3 January 2015

Photos: How cheeky! Piers Morgan corrects Madonna's English on her Facebook apology post

If you can recall in one of our posts, Piers Morgan said that there was no love lost between him and Madonna and that he admired Kim Kardashian's business acumen bla, bla, bla!
If you missed that, click HERE.
View this content on LiveJournal's website
And so after people slammed Madonna for comparing herself to world legends like Mandela, Bob Marley, Martin Luther King et al in a bid to promote her new album, Rebel Heart .
Madge as she is fondly called took to her FB page to say:

''"I'm sorry
I'm not comparing my self to anyone
I'm admiring and acknowledging there Rebel Hearts
This is niether a crime or an insult or racist!
I also did it with Michael jaclson and frida khalo and marilyn monroe
Am I saying I am them
NO
I'm saying they are Rebel Hearts too.
And
I didn't do it
My fans did
And I just re posted those photos
My fans aren't racist either
If they put me in the same category as these other people
Thank you. I'm very flattered and I hope one day to live up to 1 100th of what those people accomplished." - Madonna''


Piers Morgan then took to Twitter to correct Madonna's mistakes!
He tweets:
Oh P-i-e-r-s!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun