Wednesday 28 January 2015

Video & Photos: Kim Kardashian's T-Mobile Super Bowl Ad is super stupid

By stupid I mean funny......Kim K is just a klown!!!!
You don't have to wait until the Super Bowl to see Kim Kardashian's funny T-Mobile commercial.
The reality star teased the 30-second spot on Twitter early Monday morning, and now the ad has made its way online. As you'd expect, it mostly focuses on the thing she's most known for: 
Taking selfies."Each month, millions of gigs of unused data are taken back by wireless companies. Tragic," the 34-year-old Keeping Up With The Kardashians star monotones.
Kim then goes through all the things people can see online with that data they've lost."Data you paid for can be used to see my makeup."
"The commercial is so funny and I think for once, you know, you see I'm kind of poking fun at the idea of the ridiculousness of everyone and their selfies," Kim said. "I love it. I'm a big fan of selfies. I've taken them for decades."
Snip20150127_13
Watch the vid below! lol
640_kim_kardashian_ad
640_kim_k_vacations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun