Tuesday 27 January 2015

Photos: STERN Howard Stern! How could you call Sam Smith a “Fat, “Ugly Motherf*cker”?

Howie, this is just NOT right, desist from being unnecessarily stern!
Howard Stern’s been saying awful and obscene things about people since the 90s. So while we’re not shocked at his recent comments about singer Sam Smith, that doesn’t mean Stern’s words don’t hurt.
Sam Smith
Howard referred to sam as “fat” and an “ugly motherf*cker” — but he says that’s what he likes MOST about Sam.
“You know what I like about the guy? He’s an ugly (expletive). He’s fat…Is he gay? He looks gay to me, not that anybody looks gay, but he does seem effeminate…I like that he’s chubby and gay,” Stern said. “That’s why I love him. He’s one of those guys I feel like, he’s really good but I feel like [“Stay With Me”] will be his only hit song.
“That’s how good that song is,” he added. “He’s fat and he’s gay and little girls worship him. That’s when you know you have a good song and a good voice. I’d like to get him in here to congratulate him on beating the odds. He’s like the male Adele.”
Sam Smith caught wind of Howard’s comments and offered a simple response via Twitter:
2515FEC200000578-2926991-image-a-25_1422290159371

Don’t let it get to you Sam, JUST IGNORE HOWIE, REALLY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun