Monday 25 June 2018

Photos: What Toyeen B & Peter Okoye aka Mr P of #Psquare have in common

Apparently Peter Okoye aka Mr P from the defunct duo Psquare is also an ardent Michael Jackson fan!
Image may contain: 2 people, including Oluwatoyin Balogun, people sitting
I also adored the legendary MJ ever since I was a kid to the extent that all my friends at school and everywhere (even family) used to call me Mrs Jackson/Toyeen Jackson!
I had all his albums, knew the lyrics to all his songs but sadly never attended any of his concerts.
The London concert I was to attend in the '90s was... (I can't even remember what happened again). I remember my ex-boo who knew how much I adored the superstar got us the VIP tix !
I recall weeping like a baby when my Canada based younger sister called me 9 years ago telling me to tune in to CNN, that MJ had died.
I initially thought she was joking only to find out she was for real.
GeezZzzz, what a day!
Anyhow, I'm not alone.
Peter Okoye is also an MJ fan and took to his social media pages to pay tribute to the late icon on his 9th year death anniversary today.
Image may contain: 9 people, text
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing
Image may contain: 2 people, sunglasses
Image may contain: one or more people
Image may contain: 1 person
Image may contain: 2 people
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text
Rest on king.




Photos: Michael Jackson's dad, Joe Jackson dies today.

3 comments:

  1. Toyin Tomatoe00:12

    Toyin Jackson!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous 1100:13

    I remember.....
    Mrs Jackson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too fine TB!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun