Thursday 6 March 2014

Photos: Rihanna, Lupita Nyong'o spotted @ the Miu Miu Fashion Show

Yesterday Wed. Mar 05, on the front row seats at the Miu Miu Fashion Show in Paris, were Riri, Lupita et al. Check the pics out below.
Riri & Lups' selfie
Did Jared Leto & Lupita Nyong'o attend the show together? Confirmation of Dating tinz?
Click to view full size imageClick to view full size imageClick to view full size image
Click to view full size image
Click to view full size image
Embedded image permalink

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous19:46

    Lupi baby, wanna be like you when I get older....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lupipi me to sure dada ... I even got my white boss in love with her .. lol

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun