Sunday 30 March 2014

Photos: NYC fans really diss Davido & he apologizes

Embedded image permalink
A lot of angry fans took to Twitter and Instagram to blast Davido for a messed up concert. According to one of the angry lot is Ronke who said:
"I guess we all should have known better. He's 21 and he went on stage high and intoxicated! Where they do that at? I'm not an artist and I understand that they do need a little extra something to perform infront of a huge crowd but dude was out of it. I thank God I never wasted good money on an outfit for that bastard!"
#Ouch, that was harsh, don't you think?
Like seriously, from the tweets below, you can tell that they were really mad at the Omo Baba Olowo (OBO) singer, Davido.



AND DAVIDO WHOSE NEXT STOP IS WASHINGTON DC TWEETS HIS APOLOGY:
Embedded image permalink

2 comments:

  1. Did you read those comments..Lol ..I cant breathe ..Stank weave, indecent exposure, VIP mess .. but Naija folks sha .. what would happen if they paid major $$ for the concert.. Twitter would be on Fire o.. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They over dissed sha, though $40 too is money!

      Delete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun