Tuesday 25 March 2014

Video: Ouch, Naomi Campbell Reacts to Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's Vogue Cover

Some shade there from Supermodel Naomi!: Naomi Campbell had no response to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Vogue cover while appearing on Australia's The Morning Show in a segment dubbed, "The Original Supermodel," today Tuesday, March 25. But her expression said everything.
"I do not want to comment," the Face judge said diplomatically to hosts Larry Emdur and Kylie Gillies, after they had asked about the Kimye cover. The five-time US Vogue cover girl briefly hesitated and then bursted out into a fit of giggles. Please watch the vid.below well and you will notice that someone in the background laughed first before Naomi burst out in laughter!
In as much as I'm not a KimYe fan, I don't think it's fair to laugh at other people on National/International TV, behind closed doors, maybe!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sho B00:33

    ....And she is absolutely right!
    I would have laughed (even harder) if I was asked same question! 😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hian.... I thot you liked KIM .. and that show .. KKWTD.. lol

      Delete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun