Monday 31 March 2014

New Photos: The Kardashians & Jenners display their beach bodies in Thailand

On vacation in Thailand, Kim, Khloe & Kendall show off their lovely bodies as they enjoy the Phang-Nga Beach in Phuket. From South Korea to Thailand, I wonder where next! Keeping up with The Kardashians can be fun!!!
khloe_eastcoast
Kendell Jenner



Kylie Jenner photographs Kim Kardashian in a bikini on Phang-Nga Beach in Phuket, Thailand on March 30.
kendall_bikini
Kendall Jenner
Kim Kardashian in a bikini in Thailand
Kai!!! Uber beautiful!!!
Toned: Kim Kardashian looked incredibly confident as she strolled along Phang-Nga Beach in Phuket, Thailand, on Sunday
Bootylicious: Kim highlighted her famous figure in the bikini, which featured string ties on the sideBootylicious: Kim highlighted her famous figure in the bikini, which featured string ties on the side

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha @ keeping up with d kardashian can be fun....my dear i dey tell u oooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I tell u somin, u won't believe! I don't watch KUWTK, I'm really not a huge fan! But from what I see/read, I think Kim is beautiful, Khloe is likeable and their mom? A real matriarch!! @Ada

      Delete
  2. Yeah true..khloe and scot r my fav,always cracking me up each time i watch dem ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim's body is lovely wa oh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damochedxb09:13

    Kim's body is lovely until u realize its all plastic...

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun