Friday 28 March 2014

News: Lagos designer gives eye witness account of crash that claimed Femi Segun’s life

Yolanda Okerere, Lagos fashion designer and celebrity stylist says she witnessed a part of Olufemi Segun‘s tragic death.
Read in detail, her eye witness account of the accident as narrated to NET.
"I was driving along Admiralty Road, Lekki and was heading towards Wole Olateju Crescent when I saw about 10 people gathered around a body.
Apparently, there been an accident. I saw a man lying on the floor close to what looked like the remains of a black power bike. The bike was shattered all around him; there was engine oil and fuel leaking from the bike too.
I saw a Toyota Sienna minivan by the side of the road and noticed a huge dent at the bumper and back of the vehicle. That must have been the vehicle he ran into. He must have been doing well over 60 Kmph for that kind of accident to happen. It was so horrible to see!
I was surprised to hear he didn’t die immediately. From the look of things, there was no way anyone could have survived it".
He would have been buried this morning.
May his soul R.I.P- Amen.
Olufemi's power bike before the accident


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun