Friday 7 March 2014

Photos: Oprah Gives Essence Cover Dress to a Fan Via Twitter, Just Like That!!!

Have you ever looked at a celebrity wearing a beautiful dress on the cover of a magazine and thought to yourself, “I wish I could wear that dress!” So has Atlanta resident Brandi (aka Twitter user @snobaby28), though she took it a step further: She asked Oprah Winfrey if she could have the dress the megastar wore on the March cover of Essence. Even more surprising? Oprah said yes!
Brandi Tweeted at Winfrey about her love for the dress, joking “I know u won’t wear again.” Said Oprah, “You’re right, I won’t,” and directed Brandi to reach out to her assistant to get the exchange underway.
And because Oprah always delivers, a week later, the dress was in Brandi’s hands.
Oprah wedding dress

1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun