Tuesday 3 April 2018

It's confirmed! Kendra Wilkinson & Hank Baskett are divorcing..... sadly!!

Kendra Wilkinson has confirmed she is leaving husband Hank Baskett.
The former Playboy model shared the news on Instagram on Monday as she cried during a video chat. '10 years. I did everything I could,' the Girls Next Door star said in the video. 'It wasn't good enough. I will always love him. My heart will always remain open for him. I believed in forever I really did. Guess it's just not meant to be. I'm so scared but I have to get strong for my kids. I will.' She then added, 'Thank you to all my friends and family for supporting me at the moment. Every little ounce of love helps. Thank you.' The former nude model also tweeted, 'Today will be the saddest, scariest day of my life. Today i will have to be the strongest I've ever been.
Today, rebirth begins.'
Together they have Hank IV, eight, and Alijah, three.
Her goodbye: The former nude model also tweeted, 'Today will be the saddest, scariest day of my life. Today i will have to be the strongest I've ever been. Today, rebirth begins'
sad news: Kendra Wilkinson has confirmed she is leaving husband Hank Baskett. The Playboy model shared the news on Instagram on Monday as she cried for the camera
Sad news: '10 years. I did everything I could,' she said in the video. 'It wasn't good enough. I will always love him'
Not fun: She added, 'My heart will always remain open for him. I believed in forever I really did. Guess it's just not meant to be. I'm so scared but I have to get strong for my kids. I will'
The fairy tale has come to an end: The blonde pinup also shared this image from her wedding at the Playboy mansion

The way they were: Looking happy as a close family at Monster Jam

2 comments:

  1. Boluwatife Adeosun18:25

    Oh no!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enis 4 Life18:27

    I love her in House of Playboy or what's the name of the TV show again?

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun