Monday 9 April 2018

Photo: Kim Kardashian asks the same question on my lips

The same question I was asking my friends on the phone right about now was the same question Kim Kardashian popped on her Twitter page.
Image may contain: 2 people, including Oluwatoyin Balogun, closeup
Videos I do LIVE on my Samsung 6 mobile phone and on my Nikon Camera when posted on Social Media, especially on Instagram are not as clear as the original, worse case is from the phone to social media, and I was just asking a couple of my friends on the phone why this is so, when I saw Kim's tweet, complaining of the same issue!
Image may contain: 1 person, text
We are on the same page Mama North!

1 comment:

  1. Mummy Showkey20:27

    She deh follow you for Twitter?

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun