Monday 23 April 2018

#Breaking! And the winner of #BBNaija #DoubleWahala #BBNaijaFinale is MIRACLE!

After 85 days in the Big Brother House, Miracle has emerged the winner, and walked away with the grand prize of N45M!
How Africa Voted:
Miracle - 38.18% Cee-C - 28.04% Tobi - 22.53% Alex - 7.07% Nina - 4.18%

The winner of the Payporte games is Miracle!! Miracle won with a total time of 53 min 30sec! He has won N1 million in addition to the grand prize!




About the winner:
Miracle is newly graduated from the aviation school.
What irritates you most in other people: People being fake, makes me not to trust them. 
What will you be bringing into the BB House: I want to bring confusion amongst the ladies. 
What will you do with the prize money: I'll use part of the money to further my pilot training and the rest to help my family.


Cee C came second.
Tobi came third while Alex and Nina came 4th and 5th respectively.










Photos: Tobi celebrates Miracle on his win! #BBNaija #BBNaijaFinale.

3 comments:

  1. Nengi00:34

    Congratulations Miracle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denrele Yusuf00:36

    Miracle, my main Niga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hakeem Folaranmi00:38

    I wanted Tobi to win jare!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun