Saturday 16 September 2017

Wendy Williams savagely claps back at T.I for body shaming her

Wendy Williams hit back at T.I. for his negative comments about her vacation body.
Image may contain: 1 person, standing
Recently, Wendy was in Barbados vacationing with her family and was ridiculed after pictures of her in a black bikini surfaced online.
Among those talking was T.I., who threw his own brand of nice-nasty shade.
During the launch event for the ninth season of ‘The Wendy Williams Show,’ Wendy weighed in on T.I.’s words about her butt.
According to NYDN:
“I was just in Barbados with my husband on vacation,” Wendy said. “The paparazzi caught me. T.I. referenced my lack of behind.”
Williams boasted that she showed restraint against the “Live Your Life” rapper when he posted those photos on Instagram on Tuesday along with a passive-aggressive caption suggesting he could make fun of Williams, but won’t, because he wants “her heart to not be so malicious & vindictive in the future” when it comes to judging others on TV.
On Thursday, Williams responded in kind.
“I wanted to say ‘I could buy one like your wife and so many people have done,’” Williams told us on Thursday. “I could buy one any day. It’s flat.”
T.I.’s wife Tameka Harris has spoken openly about enhancing her appearance through plastic surgery.
Williams claims the brash, trash talking gossip you see on TV isn’t who she is when she goes home and tends to her own business.
“I’m not as shady as people think that I would be in real life,” she said. “I do this for work. I did the scene of pop culture. When it comes to being a good friend and holding a secret, you’re looking at her, believe it or not.”
Williams kicks off her new season on Monday and she’s sure the year to come will produce new friends and foes alike. So it goes in the talk show biz.
“There are people who have been horrible on my show and people who have been great, but I’m too grown and too successful at this point to name those people,” she said. “That’s Wendy from 10 years ago.”

1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun