Thursday 21 September 2017

Photos: Human Ken Doll Detained In Dubai Airport

Over the years, he has transformed his entire face with £400,000 worth of surgery.
Troubles: The 34-year-old plastic surgery fanatic's face is so drastically different to the image on his passport that he was faced with difficulties at the border for three hours which could culminate in his premature return to the UK
And while the Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves is always candid about his work, he allegedly faced trouble when arriving in Dubai as he exclusively revealed to MailOnline he was detained at the airport due to his passport picture.
The 34-year-old plastic surgery fanatic's face is so drastically different to the image on his passport that electronic facial recognition services, he was not recognised, leading to a wait in customs, during which he revealed he was treated 'very well'.
With his jet set lifestyle, Rodrigo is used to globetrotting yet he was faced with trouble when he headed out to the United Arab Emirates to attend the launch of a new luxury hotel yet he was forced to wait three hours to allow entry. 
'I landed few hours ago in Dubai and when I reached the counter the immigration officer, after scanning my passport and using a face recognition machine, he politely referred me to an office where I had to sit and wait for 3 hours.
Despite his struggle, he admits he was well looked after as the staff dealt with the issue which he frequently faces: 'I was very well treated by the immigration officers in dubai I didn't questioned what was going on, for the three hours.
'I was set down at a very comfy chair and sipping a lovely Arabic Tea just waiting for then to finish their job. Once it was done I as called and the officer gave me British passport back with a silver stamp on it asking me to go to desk number one, where I was then let into the country.' 
Unrecognisable: The star looked totally different in his passport picture 
Up front: He began: 'I am very happy to be a man for now but I don't want to an old saggy man. I will do what Caitlyn Jenner did. When I reach my late 50s, I would rather be a sexy old lady then a saggy old man'

1 comment:

  1. Why won't immigration stop him? The photographs look like two different people!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun