Tuesday 26 September 2017

Cardi B's #BodakYellow dethrones Taylor Swift's #LWYMMD atop the Billboard Hot 100

Cardi B’s “Bodak Yellow” rose to no. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 charts, unseating Taylor Swift, and making Cardi the first female rapper to top it with no other billed artists since Lauryn Hill in 1998.
Her ascension pushed out Swift’s “Look What You Made Me Do,” (LWYMMD) which fell to no. 3 after just three weeks in the no. 1 spot. Cardi B is only the fifth female rapper to ever top the Hot 100. The last time this happened was with Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy,” which featured Charli XCX.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Raina Ping from dubia, I contacted Mr Osman Loan company for a business loan amount of S$200,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to

    my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I

    was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country,

    I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email
    housingfinance22@gmail.com
    Contact us on whatspp +447513195409
    Mr Osman Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun