Wednesday 13 September 2017

Photos: Issa Rae issa new face of CoverGirl

The makeup giant and Issa both announced their partnership yesterday morning.
“My character is ever-evolving, and makeup is a tool to help transform my persona – whether for a role I play in content that I produce, or the different roles I take on in my life,” said Issa in an official statement. “Becoming a COVERGIRL means a lot because the brand recognizes just how important it is for people to embrace their individuality and express themselves in unique and diverse ways. This has been a major part of my personal journey, and a message that I want to share with others.”
~Issa

1 comment:

  1. This is what Yoruba people will call adudu ma dan!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun