Friday 7 March 2014

Photos: "Lupita Nyong'o lied, there was no letter"- Dencia

I really hope this issue ends asap. Y'all remember the LETTER Lupita Nyong'o read out when she got an award at Essence Magazine's Seventh Annual Black Women Luncheon in Beverly Hills, Calif some weeks ago, saying the writer wanted to use Dencia's Whitenicious cream to bleach her skin at first, until she saw the likes of Alek Wek, Lupita etc? Well, Dencia took to Twitter a few hours ago saying that someone from Lupita Nyong'o camp told her that there was no letter, in other words, that Lups made that up, thereby running Dencia and her cream down (According to Dencia).
Meanwhile, since all this started, there has been no single word from Lupita or her team.
Read Dencia's tweets below.

       
LOL @Lupita 'Nyaongo', what a miss!


Image preview

Dencia goes further to say that Lupita is condemning bleaching but hanging out with Rihanna. Is Rihanna a bleacher or bleachist? Haha! Read what Dencia posted on her Instagram below.
"The Media has told their version about how the Lupita Dencia ish started & claimed it was Dencia when I didn't know this woman until she mentioned me & I can authoritatively tell u she lied about the letter, someone who works in her Camp reached out to me & told me there was no letter & the story was made up after I said I didn't know who she was. I know u guys are like why I'm I still on it but I was really disappointed when I was told she lied, I was really hoping there's a letter, the person in her camp who reached out doesn't wanna go public but the person said it In front of me & 2 other people. They read about me, I am doing charity work, building an orphanage and she has nothing charitable going on so standing for a cause she can't even ever fight n Tryna come 4 me is total BS, u wanna talk bleaching but u are smiling ur eyes off in pictures with Rihanna?smh make up ur mind on a cause n fight for it woman by the time I turn 31 which is 6yrs from now, come back let's talk. I rest my case & done with this topic!!!"


According to Dencia, THIS may have been where the beef started.                                                              

Did Lupita feel slighted by this?

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous17:08

    But the problem now is we don't know who is telling the truth and who is not. I have tire for this matter joor. Dencia should just ignore her already....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dencia shld go and rest biko ah ah *long hissssssssssss* meanwhile rihanna is mixed half black half irish ....she shldnt compare riri to herself abegi....#yesisaidso

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free PR .. is what she wants and she is getting it .. I will need Denicia to take a few seats because bfr this supposed feud .. she was unknown to me .. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous19:14

      I believe so too

      Delete
  4. Dencia may be getting the free PR she wants but if really there was no letter and Lupita ran Dencia's name & product down just like that, then I believe that would be considered unfair! But hey, no one really knows except Jah, Dencia should just let it pass!!! #MyOneCent

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun