Thursday 6 March 2014

Photos: Former Nigerian President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo Marks 77th Birthday???

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo made a shocking revelation yesterday Wed.Mar.05 when he said he did not have a real record of his birthday. He disclosed this during his 77th birthday celebration held at the ampi-theatre of Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL) Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.
The celebration was attended by the governor of Ogun State, Ibikunle Amosun, former governor of Ekiti State, Segun Oni, former Inspector General of Police, Sunday Ehindero, traditional rulers from the state, family members, political friends and well-wishers among other dignitaries.
According to Channels TV, the green cake depicts the life of the former president.
While thanking God for the journey so far, the former president also thanked God for making his path glorious in the service of humanity.
“I am grateful to God and I cannot thank God enough for all He has done, for all that He is doing and all that I know He will continue to do in my life. To make me be a source of blessing to others, to make me be a participant in areas that are of relevance and importance in the life of this country, Africa and indeed in the world.
“I want to thank the president of this country because early this morning when I have finished my game of squash and I was preparing, a message came from President Goodluck Jonathan congratulating me on this day of my official birthday”.
He said “On occasions like this, one must also thank those ones that have influenced one’s life in one way or the other. Because I just didn’t get here and said I am 77 and I have achieved whatever I have been able to achieve. Some people, beginning with my parents and the communities where I grew, my teachers and those who have impacted on my life one way or the other, too many to mention. I am grateful to God for what they have been able to do in my life.
#Anyways, whatever your age is sir, we wish you a HBD!!!
See some pics below.

READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/61048.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed


READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/61031.html


READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/61031.htmlThe celebration was attended by the governor of Ogun State, Ibikunle Amosun, former governor of Ekiti State, Segun Oni, former Inspector General of Police, Sunday Ehindero, traditional rulers from the state, family members, and political friends. According to Channels TV, the green cake depicts the life of the former president.

READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/61048.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
Olesegin Obasanjo's 77the birthday
Olesegin Obasanjo's 77the birthday
Olesegin Obasanjo's 77the birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun