Wednesday 16 August 2017

Zimbabwe’s first lady accused of assault in South Africa

Zimbabwe’s first lady has been accused of attacking a 20-year-old model in a Johannesburg hotel on Sunday night.
Grace Mugabe has becoming increasingly outspoken in the political realm, urging her 93-year-old husband, Robert Mugabe, to name a successor. Mugabe has positioned herself as a potential candidate. The model, Gabriella Engels, claims the encounter caused a gash in her forehead and that Mugabe’s bodyguards stood by and watched as the assault took place. “She flipped and just kept beating me,” Engels told a local news channel. “Over and over. I had no idea what was going on. I was surprised. I needed to crawl out of the room before I could run away.” Mugabe is due in court Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. What a disgrace! A whole first lady.



    Long live TBW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shameless woman

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun