Wednesday 16 August 2017

Daniel Craig confirms he will return for one last James Bond film

His claims that his return as James Bond was 'up in the air' left fans shaken and stirred.
But Daniel Craig dramatically reversed his comments by confirming he would reprise his famous 007 role - following reports that he was offered £100million to return.
It was a very rapid U-turn on the part of the 49-year-old, whose most recent appearance as the British spy was in 2015's Spectre.
During an appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on Tuesday, he was asked if he would be playing the iconic role for a fifth time.
He replied: 'Yes. I couldn't be happier. I've been quite cagey about it.
'I've been doing interviews about it all day and people have been asking me and I've been kind of coy but I kind of felt like, if I was going to speak the truth, I should speak the truth to you.'
The star admitted he 'always wanted to return' to the role, but confirmed the next Bond movie will be his last. 
He added: 'I think this is it. This is it. I just want to go out on a high note, and I can't wait.'
The 49-year-old actor, who is the seventh Bond and has starred in four movies, insisted the hold-ups were nothing to do with pay as he admitted, undoubtedly to fan's delight, that he would 'love to do it'. 
This comes amid reports that he was reportedly offered $150 million (£113m) by executives.
Watch:
Never say never again (please): It had already been reported he was poised to make his fifth appearance as Bond following talks with franchise producer Barbara Broccoli
Driving them to drink: Fans were shaken when he earlier said nothing had been confirmed as it was all up to 'personal decisions'

2 comments:

  1. He was good in Spectre but Sean Connery is still my best Bond actor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Bond James Bond.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun