Wednesday 30 August 2017

Videos: #HurricaneHarvey: Way to go Kevin Hart et al

Chris Paul, Nicki Minaj and Chris Brown join the list of celebrities who have donated money to aid victims of Hurricane Harvey.
Kevin Hart called for celebrities to get involved, challenging several high-profile figures to donate to the Red Cross.
“I think we participated in a lot of challenges on the internet, some meaningful, some meaningless, but we’ve all done them,” Hart said in the video. “At this point I’m going to start a real challenge. I’m challenging a lot of my celebrity friends to follow my lead and donate $25,000 to Hurricane Harvey, to the Red Cross.”
He continued, “At this point, it’s a serious matter. I think the people are in bad shape and they need help. I’m going to lead the charge and step up in this way.”

1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun