Thursday 2 October 2014

News: Say What? Jordin Sparks wants to return the beemer ex-fiancé Jason Derulo gave her

For most normal people a breakup involves giving back T-shirts and various sentimental tchotchkes.
But for newly single Jordin Sparks it means giving back the BMW her ex-fiancé Jason Derulo gave her.
On Wednesday, the 24-year-old revealed on The Wendy Williams Show that she plans on giving back the luxury vehicle following their split last month.
'I haven't really had time to think about it, but yeah, I probably will,' the singer and actress admitted.
Adding: 'He can have it.'
Although when it came to whether or not Derulo cheated on her during their three year relationship, Sparks refused to comment. 
She did, however, confess that shooting Derulo's Marry Me video played some part in the demise of her engagement: 'Hey, listen, we set ourselves up for that.' 
'I'm good, really,' she said of her current emotional state, 'I'm exploring my neighborhood. I'm finding places I [where] like to eat [and] meeting new people. It's been really great.'
Meanwhile, Carmen Ortega claims Derulo cheated on Sparks, who he split with in late September after a three year relationship.
The model alleges she had an affair with the Talk Dirty singer while he was still engaged to Sparks.
Once she learned that Derulo was dating Sparks, Ortega claims to have taken swift action: 'I cut ties with him immediately.
'He tried telling me their relationship was strictly fueled by management teams. He lied to me the entire time.' 
Ortega has previously made similar assertions when she claimed in 2009 to have had an affair with Reggie Bush while he was still dating Kim Kardashian.
#So, should Jordin return the automobile? What about all the bloods love they were sharing shared???
Talking it out: The star appeared on The Wendy Williams Show on Wednesday
Embedded image permalink


1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun