Sunday 26 October 2014

Photos: Woohoo, 'Hell-o-ween' is almost here!!!

Hey my luvlies!!!
It's ‪#‎Halloween‬ week and have you gotten your costumes? I have!!! All roads lead to my sister's villa on Thursday for the BADDEST Halloween family party & on Friday, to KIZA! (God willing). 
Look out for the BLOODIEST & SEXIEST costumes on this blog....Toyeen B's World.


Do you think this will be dope enough for me? Check out the pic below and let me know in the comment box...hahaha!

Have a splendid Sunday and a fruitful week too!
Cheers.
TBW. xo


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous16:56

    Laff wan keel me, you CANNOT wear that Ms Toy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok now .Shokis behind u .. Lets go !

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun