Monday 27 October 2014

News: Don Jazzy To Feature On D'Banj's Tenth Year Anniversary Album

After a public split in 2012, it looks like D'Banj and Don Jazzy will re-unite. The former partners will hook up once again in a music capacity.
Embedded image permalink



According to D'Banj, Don Jazzy's production will feature on his ten year anniversary album. Eja Nla made this known during an interview with a popular radio station. "Don Jazzy worked with me from the beginning, and I can tell you for sure that my 10th anniversary album will drop soon, and there are many producers on it including Don Jazzy."D'Banj and Don Jazzy were co-owners of the record label Mo' Hits. The imprint existed for 8 years and produced several chart topping singles and award winning albums including No Long Thing in 2005, and The Entertainer in 2008.

Source : Pulse.ng

1 comment:

  1. Balogun Yusuf Olawale Iambalolee Eja to tobi Big Whale09:07

    Hmmmm I am Dbanj or skibanj like my Jamaican friends call,Mensah they call me in Ghana,Acapella they call me in South Africa....It's Donjazzy again....ooooooosheeeeeeeee.Love ya ma man Ejanla,kiniun fun fun,bangalee #Leetemple #DBLee

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun