Sunday 26 October 2014

Video: Woman Wakes From Dental Surgery, Cries Because She’s Not Nicki Minaj Or Friends With Ellen DeGeneres

Orisirisi, just check this out!!!
Earlier this month, a 17-year-old named Cody awoke from his wisdom teeth surgery crying because Beyoncé wasn’t there … and now, it’s a Nicki Minaj super-fan’s turn to go viral. In the latest post-dental surgery video, Jayci Underwood is slumped into a comfy chair, wrapped in a blanket, and very upset because she didn’t magically wake up as the “Anaconda” rapper.
“I just wanted to be her when I woke up,” she cries as she wipes her mouth. When the voice behind the camera (her husband) tells Jayci that she’s “still pretty,” she complains, “but not like Nicki … I just wanted to have her butt and her face.” But Nicki isn’t the only one on Jayci’s mind post-surgery. She had also hoped she’d be able to meet Ellen DeGeneres. 
“I just want to be friends with her. I love Ellen! Ellen DeGeneres is generous, it’s literally her name. And I love her. I want to go on her show and I want her to give me one of those giant checks so I can go shopping and I’ll help kids or something.” When a nurse comes in to check on Jayci before she sends her home, Jayci turns to her husband and asserts, “That was not Ellen DeGeneres.” 
Embedded image permalink

Watch:

12 comments:

  1. Barry13:39

    I don't understand these people. I got all four wisdom teeth out at the same time, strolled out of there like a champ. None of this jibberish ranting. What drugs do these people get that I didn't??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous13:40

    If this is real. Dude, dump her and run like hell. This chick is insane to the membrane....

    ReplyDelete
  3. CastleClashUSA13:40

    I love the look of disgust on her face right at the end when the nurse comes back. And how disappointed she sounds when saying she's still white. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eni Babes For Life13:43

    It is AMAZING what these chemicals can do to the brain. This is hilarious, like all of the other ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous13:45

    This is fake. She just wants to be on Ellen. I CALL THIS FAKE AND GAY. *YesISaidIt*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denrele Yusuf13:48

      Mark my words, She's gonna be on Ellen show pretty soon.

      Delete
  6. Alex Okey13:53

    Either fake or this chick is impossibly stupid.

    My money's on fake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous13:54

      No, this is the reaction you get after anaesthetic drugs, it makes you say crazy shit

      Delete
  7. Well then .. her husband needs to sleep with one eye open cos she is cray cray and the anaesthetics just revealed her true behaviour... lolol and Yes she will probably be on Ellen if this video goes on Social Media!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous17:10

    She dey crase.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goke Fawehinmi17:11

    I would never film and air my own wife in that condition, Jayci needs a divorce.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun