Wednesday 30 July 2014

Photos: RHOA star Kim Zolciak flaunts the most banging bikini bod ever, after 6 kids

Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak has had six kids, but judging from these Instagram pictures she posted Tuesday, getting her bikini bod back has never been a problem for her.
Kim, 36, also went makeup-free in the pics, her hair tied up in a loose bun.
"Obsessed with @beachbunnyswimwear took my boys swimming today! They missed daddy throwing them up in the air and when I attempted to do it ... Well.. Let's just say they didn't go very far!! #nomakeup #natural," she wrote.
She followed up the jaw-dropping selfie with another bikini pic in a different two-piece swimsuit, claiming that she's "been the same size her entire life."
"Another @beachbunnyswimwear I tried on today!!! Im obsessed with swimsuits! I won't even tell u how many I own!! #beenthesamesizemyentirelife Even after 6 kids!! #grateful #curvalicious," she wrote.
Making the photos even more impressive is that Zolciak gave birth to twins Kaia Rose and Kane Ren just eight months ago, in November 2013.
#What can we say than to sing it is well with my soul?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun