Monday 28 July 2014

Photos: Oh dear, I joked on FB that I got married today & THIS happened

I was a little bored earlier on in the day and decided to pull a stunt on Facebook. I got married!!
My God, I had people that I had not jisted with in ages send in their congratulatory messages, had calls from here, Nigeria, texts, pings and messages from all over the world!
Windy my friend said "Congrats Ore mi.What a surprise", my darling Safi called me all the way from Northern Nigeria, even my ex-ogas at the top in GLO, Messieurs Harry et Okon were like Congrats ToyeenB!!! Lmfao
You people should not hate me o, I just wanted to see who and who were still active on my Facebook TL and how you would react when I really do get married! Still lmao
Wow, see comments!!! *NowRollingOnTheFloor* How I wish I could embed all the comments to show you guys.
To all who wished me well and congratulated me, I say thanks and God bless!!!
Make I go hide the post from my timeline before my mama dearest who is now on FB starts calling Aso-ebi colour meanwhile dude has not even proposed yet!
Ehen.....one more thing......if you people had been leaving comments like that on my blog posts, maybe I wouldn't have pulled that kind of stunt............*RunsAway* 
...............and I hope when I do cry wolf when there's really a wolf, y'all will hear me!!!
Cheers.....#TBW xo

Ok, I was able to embed some of the many comments, phew!!!



10 comments:

  1. iyabo balogun19:40

    TOYEEEEEEEENNN!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yelssssss???? @Iyabo.......hahahaha......

      Delete
  2. iyabo balogun19:40

    TOYEEEEEEEENNN!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yelssssss???? @Iyabo.......hahahaha......

      Delete
  3. Anonymous19:47

    You are still as silly as ever sake. Certainly got me. Iyabo warn your naughty sister. I just might pull that stunt as well. Won' t be funny at all. Mine will appear in City People ...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tehehe......@Anon 19:47 At least, now you know what my blog looks like PLUS u are leaving a comment here! x

      Delete
  4. belle20:38

    TB u got me!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U c? That even gat ma belle dropping a comment! lol.

      Delete
  5. Banjo Fadugba17:54

    I love ur style & sense of humor aunty Toyin

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun