Wednesday 26 February 2014

Photos: Khloé Kardashian Graces The Cover Of April Cosmo.

Khloé Kardashian is Cosmo’s new Cover Girl. And sexy photo aside, the double K has a lot to say about her life lo these past few months. Some interview highlights:
On her tight-knit family: "It makes me a better person. We live in the public eye, so if one of us makes a mistake, it affects everyone…I have a such a great support system here. We're so judged when we leave these walls that we try never to do that to one another."
On former step-pop Bruce Jenner: "It makes me sad that people think Bruce is no longer a part of my life. I talk to him every day! I consider him my second father."
On someday expanding the Kardashian brood: "I love kids. I hope and pray I have kids when the time is right."
On where she'd like to be a decade from now: "I live for the moment. If you think too far in the future, you might get disappointed or set the bar too low. It sucks at times, but everything happens for a reason, no matter how sh#tty your circumstances are."
The April issue of Cosmopolitan hits newsstands on March 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun