Wednesday 26 February 2014

News: Did you know that Toke Makinwa lost her biological parents in 1993 & was adopted?

photo
Below was what Toke Makinwa revealed in a new interview with Olatunde Alara of Genevieve magazine.

Excerpts:

Three Words that best describe me:
• Happy • Hopeful • Honest

Role Models:
• My parents, I was adopted and when I look at how selfless and given they both have been, I cannot ask for more.

Saddest moment:
• I lost both my parents in a fire incident in 1993. I remember that morning and I haven’t been able to speak about it ever since.

Mantra:
• Live like you are dying, we only get to live once! 

Toke, a graduate of the University of Lagos was brought into limelight in 2010 after the premiere of her late night radio show, "Rhythms of the Night," hosted by one of the most popular music stations in the Lagos Metropolitan area, Rhythm 93.7FM.

Those must be her foster parents she had LUNCH with earlier in the year then! All beautiful.....

                   

READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/60403.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun