Wednesday 11 October 2017

Video: Oprah goes to the bank herself for the first time in 29 years

When you’re Oprah Winfrey, you don’t go to the bank.
In fact, up until recently it had been 29 years since Oprah stepped foot inside a bank.
The revelation came during a segment of Ellen DeGeneres’ ‘Ellen’s Burning Questions.’
“I went to the bank recently because I hadn’t been to the bank since 1988,” the 63-year-old said.
“What did you go to the bank for?” Ellen asked in response. “To deposit a million dollars,” Oprah confirmed.
As it turns out, Oprah actually carried her own checks for deposit.
“Really, as like a check?” Ellen asked.
“Yeah, I just wanted to go there just to do it. I stood in line, just to do it,” said Oprah.
“It felt fantastic,” she added before clarifying the amount she was depositing. “Actually, it was $2 million.”
Watch:

2 comments:

  1. How can Oprah send me some cash?




    Long live TBW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate. The only time I have entered a bank this year was April when I went to complain about an ATM dispense error on my account...yet I am just an aspiring celebrity..Lol

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun