Wednesday 18 October 2017

Photos: My 'royal' tweet gets featured in UAE's Khaleej Times

The UAE's first English newspaper, Khaleej Times published in the UAE today featured my tweet to H.H Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Crown Prince of Dubai, the pioneer of the Dubai Fitness Challenge which kicks off for 30 minutes every day for 30 days on Friday, October 20.

My confusion earlier was why I had not gotten the Challenge tweet from the royal when ALL Dubai residents had gotten theirs this morning! đŸ˜…
I later received mine in the evening (just a few hours ago) and boy, was I glad.
No automatic alt text available.
My tweet:
Image may contain: 2 people

Signed up ✔
Ready ✔

1 comment:

  1. Whoops whoops, my super star blogger.
    I really do love you and your work.
    More grease.


    Long live TBW

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun