Friday 20 October 2017

I celebrate me, #TBW!

A very happy birthday to me, Oluwatoyin Noimat Balogun.
Blessings on blessings on blessings......
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling
This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.
Issa long post alert guys, allow me as it's my #birthday today & here's my birthday letter to self: . Dear Oluwatoyin, Just look at you! You're stronger, wiser, more resilient, not to mention how much more beautiful you've become, both physically & spiritually. The world sees your scars & loves you for transforming your pain into purpose. Kings & queens marvel at the light over your life. Eloquently spoken & genuine in spirit with the unprecedented favor of God over your life. Today (& always) beloved, you make me proud. You carry yourself as if you've got more than 5,000 ancestors behind you. You were chosen for such a time as this so carry the weight with grace & be responsible for the hearts that entrust their souls with you. Never forget that you are a walking epitome of God's very best. The apple of God's eye. You are beautiful. You are blessed. And I love you. May God continue to smile on you, Oluwatoyin Noimat Balogun & perfect everything that concerns you. Remain lifted. Remain blessed. Remain beautiful. Remain true. Remain grateful. Happy birthday! Love always, - The new improved you. . It's been God all the way & I remain eternally grateful. A very happy birthday to me. . Tank God iz Friday, & I go rock like my buy-day, oh oh oh, I'm so excited, so everybody, show your style eeh, as we dey celebrate... Bunieya Enu, Bunieya Enu....♩πŸŽ€πŸŽΌπŸŽ΅πŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸŽ‚πŸΈπŸΎπŸΉπŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ§πŸ΄πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸ‘‘πŸ’ƒ. . To my amazing family, my small circle of friends, blog readers + advertisers, fans & strangers that have become family, I appreciate y'all. Bless up. . I will be uploading a few pics & vids (just a few 😜) of today's 'movement' later on my blog: www.toyeenbalogun.blogspot.com much later in the day so be sure to check it out! . #TBW #DubaiBlog #DubaiBlogger #Blog #Blogger #AbuDhabi #Dubai #DXB #MyDubai #UAE #Emirates #VisitDubai #Fashion #Beauty #Lifestyle #Luxury #Music #Event #Entertainment #Style #MUA #DubaiFitnessChallenge #HappyBirthday #Travel #DubaiFashion #Afropolitan #Fitness #BirthdayGirl #TGIF. . Cheers. πŸ˜™
A post shared by Toyeen B's World (@toyeenbsworld) on
Nothing but gratitude.
Cheers all,
Toyeen B. xo

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday finest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was I not the first to wish my prettiest a hapi born day here?

    Happy birthday to you ms B. God bless you more for us and

    Long live TBW

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun