Friday 20 October 2017

Photos: Rumour has it that 'The Game' impregnated a 15 y.o girl

Yesterday, rumors hit the internet alleging The Game disappeared from social media for a bit after impregnating a 15-year-old girl.
Photo published for The Game Denies Allegations He Got 15-Year-Old Girl Pregnant - XXL
The Game is denying the allegations, calling the rumor a straight up ‘lie.’
“This story is a lie made up by a child whom I’ve never met nor talked to in my life,” he told Complex. “I wish big media outlets would stop giving inaccurate news & liars a platform to tarnish their brand & make them look like the Enquirer.”
Game also took to Instagram to dispel the rumors:
“Not here to entertain lies or felonious stories,” he wrote. “Laughing at how lame some people are. Stalking others lives, fabricating stories to look like fools in the end. & here I sit……. Focused on my soul, my craft & my children.”

1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun