Wednesday 18 October 2017

Photo: I just got an SMS from the Crown Prince of Dubai

Woohoo, I just got this text message from H.H Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Crown Prince of Dubai.

Okay, let me not exaggerate, I was not the only recipient of this message.
ALL Dubai residents got it too and it's all about the Dubai Fitness Challenge which kicks off on Friday, October 20 (my birthday)!!!
No automatic alt text available.
You can read more about the challenge HERE and HERE.



P.S
I have signed up for this challenge and sooOooo look forward to doing it!

2 comments:

  1. Nice caption! I was thinking he sent only you the text!
    Lolzzz



    Long live TBW

    ReplyDelete
  2. fine guy

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun