Wednesday 12 February 2014

News: “I Am A Billionaire; Forbes Is Mad For Not Recognizing Me”- Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Did he really? I don't think so!)

One of the biggest men of God in Nigeria, Pastor Paul Adefarasin, the General Overseer and Founder of House on the Rock Church, is livid at Forbes Magazine for not listing him in the list of richest Nigerian pastors and has boasted that ‘he is a billionaire and there is nothing anyone can do about that.’
Forbes had recently released a list of rich pastors in Africa and listed the top five from Nigeria going by their personal fortunes and their net estimate worth, with the likes of Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith World Outreach, (Winners Chapel), coming tops with an estimated $150 million, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Believer’s Love World Ministry, (Christ Embassy), $50 Million, Prophet Temitope Joshua, Synagogue Church of All Nation, (SCOAN) $15 Million, Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo, Kingsway International Christian Centre, (KICC), $10 Million and Rev. Chris Okotie, Household of God Church, with an estimated net worth of $10 Million.
That list upset Pastor Adefarasin who is reported to have reacted angrily and said:
“I am a billionaire and there is nothing anybody can do about it. I have coached many billionaires and, you know, the pastor of billionaires is a billionaire.
“I am a preacher. I am a motivational speaker. I am a TV personality. I am a life coach.
“You can criticize me or slander me in the pages of newspapers but the blessings are in me and there is nothing anyone can do about it,” the man of God bragged at a service in his church.

Source: Pulseng

3 comments:

  1. Hiann hmmm oohh um eeh hmm oh kwa (no comment) lol #rollingmyeyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sola14:43

    about 95% of African churches are not different from 'club houses and bars'. And their pastors, agents of d devil. BEWARE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun